Norman C.T. Liu Greater China Scholarship
The Norman C.T. Liu Greater China Scholarship is administrated by The International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation to sponsor students enrolled on the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Aviation Management and Logistics (BBA-AML) programme offered by the Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies (LMS) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
Value of each scholarship
Applicant who meets the entrance requirements for admission to the BBA-AML programme.
- Academic merit
- Commitment to and passionate about a career in the commercial aviation industry
- Proven financial need
- No criminal record
- Involvement in extra-curricular/community activities indicating leadership qualities
- Performance in the admission interview held in March 2017
Procedures and Conditions
Applications will be processed during interview.
- The awardee might be allowed to concurrently hold more than one scholarship administered by the University in an academic year subject to the University’s Guideline Governing the Concurrent Holding of Scholarships.
- Eligibility for the scholarship will lapse automatically if the student terminates his/her studies in LMS or transfer to another department or fail to comply with University policies/regulations and the laws of Hong Kong.
- PolyU/LMS reserves the right to change the terms or withdraw the Scholarship. In case of any dispute/disagreement, the decision of PolyU/LMS is final.
Tel: (852) 2766 4607