Certificate of Merit
Selection Criteria for Certificate of Merit (w.e.f. 2012/13 academic year) are:
- Top 15% students of the group with highest Semester GPA will be awarded. (If there are more than one student obtained the same SGPA of the 15th percentile student, they will also be awarded.)
- Five students with highest Semester GPA from each year of the HD programme will be awarded. (If there are more than one student obtained the same SGPA of the fifth student, they will also be awarded.)
- Minimum 9 credits must be attained in the semester.
- Semester GPA must be over 3.20.
- Students will be awarded with condition that they have to attend the LMS Awards Presentation Ceremony and collect the certificates in the Ceremony in person.
- Those awardees who are absent from the Award Presentation Ceremony without valid reason will be excluded from the awardee list in that semester and will not be considered for the Certificate of Merit in their remaining period of studies.