HKSOA Student Exchange Scholarship 2021/22 – Open for Application
HKSOA Student Exchange Scholarship 2021/22 is now open for application.
Value of Award:
The value of award depends on the destinations which are listed below:
|Destinations||Value of Scholarship for one semester (HKD)|
|Mainland China, Taiwan and Macao||15,000|
|Other Asian destinations||18,000|
- Outbound exchange students enrolled on BBA (Hons) in International Shipping and Transport Logistics offered by the Department of Logistics and Maritime Studies (LMS).
- Priority will be given to the LMS students who study in some maritime related programmes, or who take maritime related subjects in the collaborating universities in the Chinese Mainland or overseas in Semester 1 or 2 of 2021/22 academic year.
- The outbound exchange recipients of the scholarships are not allowed to hold other exchange scholarship(s) concurrently. However, they are allowed to receive subsidies from PolyU which cover part of the expenses of the exchange programme.
- The scholarships are awarded to students who have strong interest in maritime studies and developing career in shipping and maritime fields.
- The scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of applicants’ academic merit, extent of involvement in extra-curricular activities, community services and interview performance (if any).
- Within two months after completing the exchange programme, the scholarship awardees are required to submit a report of at least 500 words about the learning experience in the exchange programme, which may be forwarded to the Donor for publicity purpose.